It’s been challenging to plan ahead for anything but on line workshops during the pandemic. Sign up for email updates to get the full picture as things change with COVID. Dates coming up :
- Half day workshops are on:
- Feb 9th 3 – 7pm – writing out grief. Last places available
- Mar 15th 3 – 7pm
- Apr 16th 9.30am – 1.30pm
- Saturday January 23rd: in person one day event is postponed due to lockdown
- Spacious online 2 day workshop Feb 27 – 28th
- Apprenticing to Grief on line journey – full information about the online version of this powerful journey running from March – June 2021 is here
Book here for all except Apprenticing to Grief
“I find it enriching to hear of others’ grief which then becomes our collective grief. The whole day is held with respect, attentiveness and skill.” (Lynne, one day workshop)
All times given are for the UK. If you can’t afford to pay on the sliding scale please be in touch with us.
Half day grief workshops
- Tuesday February 9th 3 – 7pm – Writing out grief. Last places available now.
- Monday March 15th 3 – 7pm – Grief Circle
- Friday April 16th 9.30am – 1.30pm – Grief Circle
Cost £35 – 60 sliding scale. Facilitated by Sophy plus team. Book here.
Weekend of 27 – 28th February: Grief tending in community on line
Spacious on line journey with Jeremy and Sophy plus support. Saturday 10am – Sunday 4pm latest. Book here.
Cost £90 – 160 sliding scale – bursary places available
In this generous on line journey we’ll take time to call in ceremony, beauty, connection and support; we’ll share different practices to stir, express and witness our grief; alternate between time online together (two hours or less) and time following our individual journey off line (2 hours or more). We’ll invite music and movement to help feelings and bodies to release; harvest and integrate as we return to our lives. Feel free to be in touch if you have questions.
Apprenticing to Grief
If you’re wanting to deepen your relationship with grief, or gain more skills to hold space for the grief of others, join us for this profound journey into the powerful landscape of shared grief tending.
On-line for the first time, Jeremy and Sophy share their learning through a mix of experiential work, teachings, shared inquiries, ceremony, and supporting participants to lead a full grief journey.
Dates for the three modules:
- Friday 19 – Sunday 21 March
- Friday 30 April – Sunday 2nd May
- Friday 28th – Sunday 30th May
For full details including costs, content and more, see the Apprenticing to Grief page
If there’s something you’re looking for and you can’t find it here have a look at our links page, or get in touch and let us know.